Archival materials include such items as administrative records, faculty publications, photographs, and EIU memorabilia.
- Collections consist of items grouped by topic or creator
- Subjects can be people, places, or things
- Creator refers to the person or group of people that wrote, photographed, or otherwise made an item
- Record Groups are items produced by the same administrative unit.
- Default Behaviors
- The search engine looks for records containing every term you submit.
- Search By Phrase
- Use double quotes around your search query. (e.g "Festival of Contemporary Arts")
- Narrow Your Search Results
- Use a minus sign before a term you want to omit from your results. (e.g. 'bass -fish' finds bass guitars but not bass fishing.)
- Browse by collection title, subject, name, or classification.