There are several ways to find articles in journals.
1. To search for articles online, enter your search terms in the articles search box on the library homepage.
2. Full-text databases such as EBSCO Academic Search Complete and others contain full-text articles. Find this and all of Booth Library's other article databases from the "databases" link on the Library home page.
3. Citation databases allow you to search for articles and citation information, but generally do not provide full-text. In addition, indexes such as these sometimes allow you to search for books, book chapters, dissertations, and other information.
4. Some specialized indexes are only available in print. For help identifying and locating these indexes, ask a librarian at the Reference Desk.
When you find an article citation, look for the "Get Full Text" link. For an explanation of this service, go to the "Get Full Text" linking FAQ.
4. You can also do a "Journal / Magazine" search in the EIU Library Catalog.