Instructors: Copy the text below and paste it into the "insert stuff" area in D2L to insert this guide into your D2L class.
<iframe src="https://booth.library.eiu.edu/subjectsPlus/subjects/guide.php?subject=Transcultural%20Nursing&embed=t" height="800" width="820"></iframe>
Watch a short video tutorial on embedding library research guides into D2L.
What is transcultural nursing?
Transcultural nursing is a specialty that provides a global perspective on the practice of nursing in a world of interdependent nations and people. Transcultural nursing topics include cultural differences, nursing in other countries, and international health issues and organizations.
To Find Journal Articles
with any of the following terms:
Search the EIU Library Catalog using any one of the following terms:
Suggested Books Available at Booth Library:
Transcultural Medical Care
Immigrants, Minorities--Health and Hygiene
Medical care--United States--Cross-cultural studies
- Caring for women cross-culturally RT86.54 .C365 2003
- Culture care diversity and universality RT86.54 .C85 2006
- Cultural competence : a lifelong journey to cultural proficiency RA418.5.T73 C845 2010
- Cultural competence in health education and health promotion RA418.5.T73 C853 2008
- The healthcare professional’s guide to clinical cultural competence RA418.5T73 H42 2007x
- Transcultural concepts in nursing care RT86.54 .A53 2008
- Transcultural health care: a culturally competent approach RA418.5.T73 T73 1998
- Transcultural nursing: assessment and intervention RT86.54 .T73 2008
- Transcultural nursing: concepts, theories, research and practice RT86.54 .L44 2002